SEMINAR: “A HAPPY CHILD IS A SUCCESSFUL CHILD”
On November 26, 2022, the members in Embassy Education’s ecosystem including Kindermusik Vietnam, NLCS HCMC, and Vietnam Contemporary Visual Arts Academy (VCVAA) cooperated with Blossom Beauty Medical & Dermatology Center to organise a seminar with the topic: “A happy child is a successful child”, offering a fresh perspective on why and how to raise happy children in our modern world.
Childhood happiness will eventually lead to adults’ physical and mental development. Happy children tend to develop better creativity, problem-solving abilities, self-control, stress management, and mental resilience in adulthood. For example, children who have positive relationships with their families are more likely to develop better health, less depression, and fewer chronic diseases as they age. Parents have a significant impact on how youngsters connect with the outside world.
The seminar “A happy child is a successful child” was held by Kindermusik Vietnam in association with North London Collegiate School (NLCS), Vietnam Contemporary Visual Arts Academy (VCVAA), and Blossom Beauty Medical & Dermatology Center in order to share how to raise a happy child.
- The profundity of the message “A happy child is a successful child.”
- Mothers’ psychological transformations as they raise their children
- The effects of music on mother’s and child’s brain and psychological development
- How to lay the groundwork for your child’s lifetime of happiness
- Skills to successfully start first grade
- Family values as the foundation of wholesome relationships
- Tips to be a positive and healthy mother
The seminar led by experts:
- Dr. Dao Le Hoa An – psychologist, founder of the career advice application 4.0 JobWay, and member of the Vietnam Psychological Association’s Central Committee
- Dr. Kim Dong Huyn – Dental Director at Blossom, Comprehensive Smile Specialist at LamiFilm, and Smile Makevoer Cosmetic Porcelain Trainer for Korean Dentists.
- Dr. Alan Phan – General Principle serving as a bridge for cooperation between NLCS and North London Collegiate School – The only selective Dual Language Immersion school in Vietnam.